Gold Ink Greetings Workshop (dip pen)
[ Workshop Info ]
Gold Ink Greetings - BEGINNER - dip pen
Date & Time:
• 15 SEP (SAT) | 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm - AVAILABLE
• 14 OCT (SUN) | 10:00 am - 1:00 pm - AVAILABLE
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$950
• "TWO-GATHER OFFER" - FOR 2 SEATS: HK$1,600 - save HK$300 if 2 people sign up together
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio
Address: 18-20 Wyndham Street, Ivy House, Rm 201, Central, HK
Capacity: min. 6 students | max. 18 students
Language: English (with Cantonese supplements if required)
[ Content ]
In the 3-hours workshop you will learn:
[ Part 1 - Basic Techniques 2 hours ]
• a thorough knowledge of the pen and ink tools
• understanding basic brushstroke techniques
• how to write the alphabet in modern calligraphy style in DIP pen
• receive personal one-on-one guidance during your practice
[ Part 2 - Creativity Application 1 hour ]
• you will learn different types of gold inks and their mixing techniques to create your own range of gold ink greeting cards!
[ Calligraphy Starter Kit ]
This workshop includes a set of calligraphy starter kit worth HK$350:
Please see link on the side bar for the image.
• 1 Kalo Make Art tote bag
• 1 wooden calligraphy box
• 1 hot stamped alphabet guide
• 1 wooden pen holder
• 1 pointed pen nib
• 1 glass bottle to contain nib
• 1 mini jute bag
• 1 pot of black ink
• 1 personalised folder of practice sheets & notes
[ Requirement ]
• you will not require any prior calligraphy skills to participate.
• you must be 18 years old or above to attend this workshop.
[ Important Note ]
By purchasing this workshop, you accept and agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS, please see link on the side bar.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your calligraphy experience!