Dip Pen Kids' Workshop (7-12yrs old)
[ Workshop Info ]
Dip Pen Kids' Workshop
This NEW Dip Pen Kids' workshops is a set of two workshops, tailored for young students from age 7 to 12 who want to try their hand on dip pen calligraphy.
Date & Time:
• 1 SEP + 15 SEP (SAT) | 10:30 am to 12:00 pm - AVAILABLE
• 13 OCT + 27 OCT (SAT) | 10:30 am to 12:00 pm - AVAILABLE
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$1,500
• "TWO-GATHER OFFER" - FOR 2 SEATS: HK$2,800 - save HK$200 if 2 people sign up together
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio
Address: 18-20 Wyndham Street, Ivy House, Rm 201, Central, HK
Capacity: min. 6 students | max. 12 students
Language: English (with Cantonese supplements if required)
[ Content ]
• Workshop 1 - Students will learn to write capital letters with dip pen .
• Workshop 2 - Students will learn to write lowercase letters with dip pen .
[ Calligraphy Starter Kit ]
This workshop includes a set of calligraphy starter kit worths HK$350 for students to take home for further practice:
Please see link on the side bar for the image.
• 1 Kalo Make Art tote bag
• 1 wooden calligraphy box
• 1 hot stamped alphabet guide
• 1 wooden pen holder
• 1 pointed pen nib
• 1 glass bottle to contain the nib
• 1 mini jute bag
• 1 pot of black ink
• 1 personalised folder of practice sheets & notes
[ Requirement ]
• students are not required to have any prior calligraphy skills to participate.
• student must be 7 years old or above to attend this workshop
[ T & C ]
All Dip Pen Kids' Workshops require a minimum of 6 students to take place, if the registration does not reach this capacity, the workshop will be cancelled and an email notification will be sent to you 3 days prior to the start date and you shall receive a full refund for the cancellation.
The seat is sold as a set of two workshops with fixed dates, once the seat is sold, the Workshop Fee is non transferrable and non refundable. MAKE UP class is not available.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your workshop experience!