Watercolour and Foiling Workshop (painting)
[ Workshop Info ]
Watercolour and Foiling - BEGINNER - painting
Date & Time:
• 16 FEB (SAT) | 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm - AVAILABLE
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$950
• "TWO-GATHER OFFER" - FOR 2 SEATS: HK$1,600 - save HK$300 if 2 people sign up together
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio
Address: 18-20 Wyndham Street, Ivy House, Rm 201, Central, HK
Capacity: min. 6 students | max. 18 students
Language: English (with Cantonese supplements if required)
[ Content ]
If you wish to combine watercolour florals and hand foiling with your calligraphy skills, this design workshop is perfect for you!
In the 3-hours workshop you will learn:
[ Part 1 - Basic Techniques 2 hours ]
• a thorough knowledge of the watercolour tools (watercolour, brushes, inks, papers)
• techniques of basic floral drawing and composition
• methods of mixing watercolour, creating ombre blending effects, etc
• receive personal one-on-one guidance during your painting practice
[ Part 2 - Creativity Application 1 hour ]
• you will also learn hand foiling technique to add gold writing and decorations to your watercolour piece!
[ Workshop Supplies ]
This workshop includes a set of watercolour starter kit worth HK$350:
• 1 Kalo Make Art tote bag
• 1 wooden box
• 1 hot stamped alphabet guide
• 1 watercolour brush
• 1 set of watercolor palette (24 colours)
• 1 eye drop bottle
• 1 personalised folder of practice sheets & notes
[ Requirement ]
• you will not require any prior painting skills to participate.
• you must be 18 years old or above to attend this workshop.
[ Important Note ]
By purchasing this workshop, you accept and agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS, please see link on the side bar.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your workshop experience!