KMA × ditto ditto - Handmade Your Notecards (dip pen + letterpress)
***THIS IS AN INFO PAGE ONLY - to register, please email email@example.com with your name and contact number. I’ll be in touch with the payment details.***
I am excited to announce our first workshop collaboration with ditto ditto! We’ll be hosting a 2-day workshop in March - You’ll learn dip pen calligraphy to create your own unique stationery design, as well as printing it onto quality notecards with letterpress. The process is entirely handmade and bespoke just for you! ♡
Workshop welcomes anyone with no prior experience (also suitable for students with dip pen calligraphy skills). Limited seats available!
【 Workshop Info 】
• Mar 13 (Day 1 @KMA) + Mar 27 (Day 2 @ditto ditto) | SAT 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
• Apr 10 (Day 1 @ KMA) + Apr 24 (Day 2 @ditto ditto) | SAT 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
✍🏻 Calligraphy with Kalo Make Art (Day 1 )
Design a name, word or simple quote and illustrate your own icon (or choose from our illustration collections) with dip pen calligraphy that you wish to letterpress on the notecards.
💌 Letterpress with ditto ditto (Day 2)
Learn the basic skill of letterpress method and print the original design you created on the notecards by hand!
Workshop Fee: HK$1,100
min. 4 students | max. 12 students
Language: English with Cantonese supplement
Level: Beginner OR participants with dip pen calligraphy experience
【 Location 】
• Kalo Make Art
Room 201, Ivy Hse, 18-20 Wyndham St, Central, H.K.
• ditto ditto
16A Yan’s Tower, 27 Wong Chuk Hang Rd., Aberdeen, H.K.
【 What You'll Receive 】
• 1 set of calligraphy copysheets
• 1 foiled A-Z alphabet card
• 1 set of 20 letterpress notecards, with matching envelopes (notecard size 5”x 4.25”)
• printing plate with your original design
【 How To Register】
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number. I’ll be in touch with the payment details.
【 Important Note 】
• students must be 16 years or above.
• workshop fee is non-refundable and non-exchangeable to another date.
• student is able to swap his/her seat to another friend with 5 days advance notice.
• workshop requires a min. of 4 students to take place, if the min. capacity has not met, participants can opt for a full refund or change to another workshop date.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your calligraphy experience!