Calligraphy Tasting Workshop (dip pen)
[ Workshop Info ]
Calligraphy Tasting Workshop - INTRO - dip pen
This NEW tasting workshop is tailored for people who are curious to try their hands on dip pen calligraphy but could not find time to learn! In the 1.5 hour workshop, you will learn the basic dip pen writing techniques and the skills to design your own note cards.
Each student will receive a Calligraphy Starter Kit and a Calligraphy Tote Bag (worth HK$350) to take home for further practice.
[ Date & Time ]
• 1 MAY (TUES) | 5:00pm - 6:30 pm - 1 SEAT LEFT
• 29 MAY (TUES) | 7:30pm - 9:00 pm - AVAILABLE
• 11 JUN (MON) | 7:30pm - 9:30 pm - AVAILABLE
[ Workshop Fee ]
• FOR 1 SEAT: HK$700
• "TWO-GATHER OFFER" - FOR 2 SEATS: HK$1,300 - save HK$100 if 2 people sign up together
Venue: Kalo Make Art Studio
Address: 18-20 Wyndham Street, Ivy House, Rm 201, Central, HK
Capacity: min. 6 students | max. 18 students
Language: English (with Cantonese supplements if required)
[ Calligraphy Starter Kit ]
This workshop includes a set of calligraphy starter kit worth HK$350:
Please see link on the side bar for the image.
• 1 Kalo Make Art tote bag
• 1 wooden calligraphy box
• 1 hot stamped alphabet guide
• 1 wooden pen holder
• 1 pointed pen nib
• 1 glass bottle to contain nib
• 1 mini jute bag
• 1 pot of black ink
• 1 personalised folder of practice sheets & notes
[ Requirement ]
• you will not require any prior calligraphy skills to participate.
• you must be 18 years old or above to attend this workshop.
[ Important Note ]
By purchasing this workshop, you accept and agree to our TERMS & CONDITIONS, please see link on the side bar.
Thank you for choosing Kalo Make Art for your calligraphy experience!